But I want to at least try~ You deserve a lot for putting up with me for years XD; But seriously, I do feel like getting you a gift~
Heh, I could say the same thing. I remember the times I was all angsty and whatnot. XD
Alright then, I wish you luck in your search! \(^o^)/
Aw, have I told just how sweet you are? No seriously, you’re just too nice to me.
Even if you don’t find something, I still very much appreciate the thought~ Have fun in Little Tokyo!
The mere fact that my apparent misuse of tags has so many people so riled up is a testament to the small-mindedness abundant on the other end of this tiff.
Lessons to be taken from this:
1. You can have a negative opinion, but you can’t express it using “strong language”.
2. Even if you express that negative opinion, sans strong language, you can’t share it with anyone - because tags are only for things you like.
3. If you don’t like something that someone else likes, you are automatically a moron and classified as “one of lesser intelligence”.
4. If you say you don’t like something that someone else likes, you will be automatically berated for it, instead of maturely queried as to why.
5. Even if you offer up a bit of logic, they will ignore it because of their blatant rage.
6. If you inflict butthurt on one fan on the internet, you incur the wrath of the rest of the fans - because the blind obsession of one fan isn’t enough to defend their cause.
7. If you point out the ridiculous nature of the fans’ inability to see and accept the reality of differing opinions, they will try to patronize you and tell you that you “brought it on yourself” - as if you’re sitting there crying that they are yelling at you or something.
Hypothesis: If you delete all the reblogs you made in order to banter with the original starter of butthurtism, then they will think you are admitting defeat.
Let’s shirk the experimental part there, and point out that those reblogs will be deleted because they are cluttering my page.
I am sure it has already been assumed by the majority of this group that I am immature for [a] even posting the original post and/or [b] making the additional statements I have. I’ll just point out that not once have I responded in anger or overreaction. Now who is the immature one? [or are…ones?]
Ultimate lesson: Upsetting people on the internet is stupidly easy - and mildly entertaining.
It’s always an embarrassment when people from your fandom start acting this way. I’m sorry you had to be confronted with so much hate and ignorance, I really am facepalming right now. On behalf of a Xenosaga fan who has loved the trilogy for over five years now, I’ll like to praise you for standing your ground against this treatment and not completely loosing your cool.
I know right?
Yup! Almost everything this guy does is adorable but he can be annoying when he’s being too much of a wimp. But…I just can’t stay mad at him for too long.
I’m with you, bro! I think they’re cute as well.
Yay! I’m not alone in this! So I’m not crazy :D
They’re just annoying to me. XD One of my most fond memories is with my dad with one of those.
I used to mess around with my furby, we would always abuse the poor thing. Eventually, me and my brothers broke it XD
They aren’t so cute when you are woking up in the middle of the night by a DO-DO-DOOOOO! My little sister and I had it in our room. Bad idea. D8
Yeah, cute until they start telling you they love you in a demonic static-like voice after the batteries were taken out.
You know, this is just like those stories with porcelain dolls. I’m sorry you two had to go through that, but I really can’t relate. >_>